Online Kundalini Yoga Workshop
Kundalini is one of the most misunderstood concepts in yoga.
There are many opinions of different masters about kundalini. For example, you may have heard people saying ‘kundalini is the primordial energy that one should not approach without the assistance of a realised master.’
Some say the experience of awakening is brutal and others say it is absolutely Blissful.
So what exactly is the truth of kundalini and what happens on the awakening of kundalini?
In this 5-day workshop, learn about the basics of Kundalini Yoga, the concept of kundalini awakening, chakras and the practices to activate them. This workshop is intended to make you feel more energized, more relaxed and more alive simultaneously!
This Workshop is suitable for all yoga practitioners having experience of hatha yoga and pranayama and especially very relevant for yoga teachers, yoga therapist, holistic therapists and spiritual seekers of traditional kundalini yoga
Kundalini Yoga – The Yoga of Awareness
Kundalini is the energy of consciousness. It is your awakened inner identity. The energy of your soul. It lies dormant at the base of your spine. The goal of Kundalini Yoga is to awaken the Kundalini energy to achieve awareness.
The whole concept of Kundalini Yoga revolves around “Kundalini“. The term “Kundalini” actually is the symbol of unmanifested energy in a person.
- Kundalini is there, within you. Even if you know it theoretically, you can’t feel it. This is why we call it unmanifested energy.
- It’s non-existent for you, till you do not induce any movement into it.
Once kundalini shakti awakens, it starts piercing the chakras (energy centres) one by one, from bottom to top and unites with shiva at Ajna chakra. It’s called the union of shiva and shakti (or, energy and matter).
This kundalini yoga workshop is comprised of five live sessions, each 90 minutes long. It’s designed keeping in mind that you have basic knowledge of asanas, pranayama and meditation so that direct concepts can be addressed during the session.
This workshop is suitable for intermediate to advanced practitioners.
Here is an overview of what you will learn in this kundalini yoga workshop:
- Fundamentals of Kundalini
- Tantras as the philosophical background of Kundalini yoga
- Concept of Kundalini shakti
- Concept of chakras
- Their location and psycho-physical significance
- Muladhara Chakra Activation: Mula Bandha, Vazroli/Sahjoli Mudra, Ashwini Mudra, Chakra and Kshetram (trigger-point) Location session, Nasikagra Drishti.
- Swadhisthana Chakra Activation: Swadhisthana Chakra Ksetram (trigger point) location, Ashwini Mudra, vajroli and Sahjoli Mudra
- Manipura Chakra Activation: Incorporating relevant asanas for Manipura Chakra, Manipura Chakra and Ksetram (trigger point) location session, Manipura Shuddhi (Purification), Agnisara Kriya, Uddiyana bandha.
- Anahata Chakra Activation: Incorporating relevant preparatory asanas for Anahata Chakra activation, Anahata Chakra and Ksetram (trigger point) location session, Anahata Chakra purification, Ajapa Japa and Intensive Heart Chakra and Heart space Harmonization Technique (Dharana Practice).
- Vishuddhi Chakra Activation: Incorporating relevant preparatory asanas and Mudras for Vishuddhi Chakra activation, Vishuddhi Chakra and Ksetram (trigger point) location session, Vishuddhi Chakra purification.